Sr. User Experience Designer
Position: Full time
Start date: Immediate
Location: Tel-Aviv/Be’er-Sheva (Hybrid home and office work is enabled)
Rezilion is a leader in autonomous cloud workload protection. We provide a suite of tools that reduce or eliminate the work required to protect applications from vulnerabilities and threats.
We are looking for a senior user-experience (UX) designer who is passionate about building products that solve hard problems to join our growing team and lead user experience across our entire product line. You will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research and interviews, and translating them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. You’ll be working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
● Lead UX initiatives and be responsible for UX across our entire line of products. Work closely with our product managers to enforce a common language with all of our products.
● Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
● Conduct user research to define and refine personas and challenges, identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Three or more years of UX design experience. Designing technology products experience is a must. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in the cybersecurity industry and complex systems design.
● Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Axure, Figma, InVision, Balsamiq and the like is a must.
● Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
● A solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
● Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
● Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
● Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
● Be passionate about UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org