Security Operations Specialist
Position: Full time
Start date: Immediate
Location: Tel-Aviv/Be’er-Sheva (Hybrid home and office work is enabled)
Rezilion is a leader in autonomous cloud workload protection. We provide a suite of tools that reduce or eliminate the work required to protect applications from vulnerabilities and threats.
Rezilion is looking for an IT security savvy person to join us as a Security Operations Specialist – a vital role in a security startup, ensuring our services and environments meet the highest security standards.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading and maintaining security programs, implementing security best practices in modern cloud environments, and working collaboratively with industry leading cybersecurity and cloud talents, offering actionable advice on improving the company’s existing and new environments.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, demonstrating a ‘can do’ attitude and needs to have a combination of technical and communication skills, as well as the ability to handle a mix of multiple tasks which may include project and technical work. This role will provide career growth opportunities as you develop and acquire new security skills in the course of your duties.
You can make a real impact in the way Rezilion works with the opportunity to improve its Security posture and cloud infrastructure.
● Responsible for all areas involving information security and security operations to ensure effective performance and data confidentiality, integrity and availability
● Evaluate and select the optimal security solutions to best suit the company’s needs
● Ensure systems are constantly patched, updated, and properly configured according to policy
● Administer security-related infrastructure and applications such as Identity and Access Management, Endpoint Security, Monitoring and incident response.
● Define and implement security systems configuration, policies, and hardening guidelines
● Security training and awareness
● Supply chain security
● Lead project management and implementation as needed
● Experience with planning, implementing, and maintaining Security products such as Anti-malware, IAM, SSO, MFA, NAC, Vulnerability scanners, WAF, DLP, etc.
● Experience in hardening of MacOS and Windows systems, with strong technical understanding of operating system internals
● Hands-on experience with AWS multi services environments. Experience with managing, maintaining, auditing and monitoring AWS security practices, Security Groups, IAM Roles and Policies, backup and DR readiness
● Very good understanding of security industry standards and best practices
● Experience with cloud security, serverless, application security -advantage
● Experience with establishing procedures, reports, SLA’s and escalations
● Excellent interpersonal and effective people leadership skills
● Programming experience-Python -advantage
● At least 5 years working experience in IT or information security
● At least 3 years experience in IT / System teams in a SAAS /Cloud company
● Fluent English (both speaking and writing)
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org