Sales Operations Specialist
Position: Full time
Start date: Immediate
Location: Beer-Sheva (Hybrid home and office work is enabled)
Rezilion is a leader in autonomous cloud workload protection. We provide a suite of tools that reduce or eliminate the work required to protect applications from vulnerabilities and threats.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our operations team and work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams and report directly to the Chief of Staff. In this role you will have a significant impact on the business by driving business goals, analytics and administration of our CRM. We are looking for someone who is passionate about collecting relevant data, analyzing it, and improving sales efficiency in a manner to maximize sales productivity and meet business goals.
● Focus on analytics, process and infrastructure, and strategy.
● Expand on and develop new operational models around pipeline health and deal management.
● Creating reports for review and performance optimization (sales and marketing) including KPIs, campaigns, and activities.
● Managing and maintaining sales data in SalesforceCRM and other sales software and programs.
● Set up dashboards and reports, both in CRM and beyond, to track sales operations and cross-functional efficiencies, and to identify areas for improvement.
● Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, conversion rates and other key metrics.
● Lead a coherent implementation of the CRM system across the sales team.
● 2+ years of operational and analytical experience, with at least 1+ years in sales ops capacity working in a B2B organization.
● Salesforce mastery: complex dashboards & reports, custom report types.
● Ability to effectively manage a company’s database and documentation.
● High proficiency in MS Excel.
● Deep experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically (spreadsheets, analysis tools, visualization).
● Endless curiosity and enjoy digging deeper for better understanding.
● Willing to work US hours two days a week.
● Hebrew and English at a very high level – a must!
● Bonus points – knowledge of Pardot as well.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org