About The Position
Position: Full time - Temp to Perm
Start date: January 15, 2023
Location: New York, NY
Base salary: $145,000/yr - $165,000/yr
Rezilion is a software supply chain security platform that automatically secures the software you deliver to customers, giving teams time back to build. Unlike other security tools that create more remediation work, Rezilion reduces your vulnerability backlogs. Powered by proprietary Dynamic SBOM technology, Rezilion works across your stack, helping you to know what software is in your environment, what is vulnerable, and what is actually exploitable, so you can focus on what matters and remediate automatically.
If you’re equal parts strategist/technologist/creative and know what an SBOM is, we’d love to meet you!
The Demand Gen Marketing Manager/Senior Manager (title commensurate with experience) plays a critical role in setting and managing the strategies that create top-of-funnel demand for Rezilion. The right person for this role will be familiar with the cybersecurity industry and will have experience building cross-platform demand gen programs for a similarly-sized/staged startup company. This person will enjoy working hands-on with the myriad tools that power our campaign execution (Hubspot, Salesforce, Wordpress, Outreach, etc), and have exceptional communication skills to create and commission the assets we’ll activate in our campaigns.
- Lead demand-gen activity to hit department goals. Create and execute cross-platform inbound and outbound marketing strategies that efficiently capture new lead registrations from our target customers/personas.
- Be the ultimate steward of our addressable audience. Develop and implement segmentation strategies that consider the informational needs of our customers according to their position, stage in the buying process, engagement history etc. Ensure the consistent health, enrichment and organization of lead records in our CRM and marketing automation stack.
- Manage process of creating campaign assets and other deliverables. Brief team members on campaign objectives, commission and create assets (sequences, email copy, ad creative, social posts, landing pages, etc) and manage team production calendar to ensure quality and on-time deployment.
- Collaborate with Head of Content to ideate and commission gated assets that fuel demand gen activity
- Work closely with Sales team and Sales Development Representative to ensure the efficacy and consistency of direct customer communications; This may include but is not limited to training, collaboration on sequence messaging/structure, aircover campaigns, etc
- Meticulously track and analyze the data of our various marketing activities and report on our success. Proactively address issues with viable optimization strategies that are validated by this data.
- Support other, non-digital demand generation initiatives, such as marketing partners, trade shows, conferences, events and sales meetings
- Be a champion of our brand. Support initiatives that elevate our profile and influence and grow our audience across channels.
- Other duties, as assigned
- BA in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Experience setting and managing multi-platform demand gen programs;
- Superior written communication skills; please be prepared to show a variety of examples and be able to demonstrate business impact of your work
- A general understanding of software security/cybersecurity landscape
- Hands-on experience with some of the primary tools of our trade, including but not limited to Salesforce CRM, Hubspot, Zoominfo, Outreach, Triblio, WordPress, Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Google Ads, LinkedIn, etc
- Comfort working both strategically and executionally, ideally with experience working within a scaling startup environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Accountability and drive
- Excellent creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Discipline and maturity to work remotely without supervision
- Able to give and receive feedback professionally
- A good sense of humor 99.98% of the time